As promised in our previous update post we have now updated our Mastering Immigration Law subscription with the newly in force ‘Statement of Changes HC1534′. These changes came into force on the 1st and 5th November 2018. MIL subscribers can view these changes now in their relevant modules.
Please login to your account to access:
- Second test phase EU settled status is rolled out – updated information under 11.1
- New section on Appendix AR(EU) at 14.7.8
- New section on Calais leave at 4.2.17, cross-reference to this section inserted at 9.1
- Change to Appendix KOLL in relation to the procedure for medical exemptions included at 2.2.6
- Rule 34G on time of applications – section updated at 220.127.116.11
- Fee waiver section updated with new online two-stage procedure 18.104.22.168
- Updated section on UKVI application processes in general 1.5
- Amended r34K relating to travel outside the CTA and the effect on pending applications & the withdrawal of Tier 2&5 Premium Sponsored Migrants’ exemption. 1.5.6
- The change to ‘relevant country’ in references in Appendices A, C and E to Appendix H, from country of nationality to country of residence, inserted at 7.6.5
- Changes to Appendix EU, intended to align the basis on which Surinder Singh family members of British citizens are eligible to apply for settled status are applied throughout section 11.6.8
- Removal of requirement for original documents – amendments in sections 2.2.1 , 5.3.3 (and minor, unmarked changes in 6.6.3, 7.2.3 & 7.6.4
- Changes to evidential flexibility – amendments in section 2.2.2
With this months update our subscription service has advanced past the printed version of the Mastering Immigration Law Manual 2018. Please make sure to check the online resource for updates regularly.
As always we would be grateful for subscribers’ feedback on any of our content and website functionality – please send by email to email@example.com with subject heading ‘MIL suggestion box’.
We hope you find these updates useful and remember to include in your training plan for your CPD Activity. Stay tuned for more updates!
If you require any assistance with your subscription, please call us today and we will be happy to help.
If you’re reading this and do not have a subscription to Mastering Immigration Law, why not sign up to our newsletter to receive a £10 off coupon to use towards a year’s subscription with HJT! Check our our advert
There is no better time to sign up to our subscription service, now including a 7 day FREE trial! More information HERE Offers are available for multi-user licenses, get in touch today for a demo and offers 020 3766 3860.