HJT Training would like to assure our valued customers and subscribers, that we have taken careful precaution to comply with the new GDPR regulations.
In preparation for the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we worked to ensure that we are GDPR ready. We can assure you we are compliant with the new regulations.
We would like to draw your attention to our new Terms & Conditions. On this page, we detail all the terms and conditions that relate to the services we provide.
HJT understands how important the security of your personal information means to you, and we aim to uphold a very high standard to our security.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact us.
GDPR with HJT Training
Whether you’re a lawyer or a human resources or management professional, GDPR remains part of your professional life post-Brexit. Nobody should risk huge fines and client confidence by letting their GDPR compliance slip. Many firms and individuals have received adverse media publicity following data breaches.
Our GDPR specialist trainer Yasmine Lupin is a solicitor with 20 years’ experience and a Certified EU GDPR Practitioner. She specialises in helping organisations to achieve GDPR compliance.
This course covers:
- The need for GDPR compliance and data protection.
- Key concepts such as the definition of personal and sensitive data, controllers, processing and processors.
- The rights of data subjects to information erasure and objection.
- Duties re transferring personal data to third countries.
- Security measures and the hard edge of the compliance regime: breaches, fines and notification.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.