Pre-Orders for 2019 edition MIL has begun! ONLY £169! SAVE £80!
21 DAY FREE TRIAL (ACCESS TO 4 MODULES) Cancel within 21 days and you pay nothing! (Remaining 13 Modules, eBooks, online courses, documentation and hard copy manual not available until full sign up)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SUBSCRIPTION RUNS ON A PER PERSON BASIS, IF YOU REQUIRE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS PLEASE CONTACT US 020 37663860. FREE DEMONSTRATION IS AVAILABLE CALL US 0203 766 3860 or email email@example.com to book. We only require 10 minutes of your time.
Available with our Mastering Immigration Law Subscription Resource, the 2019 edition Immigration Manual, will be released Autumn 2019. Remember the manual is merely an additional resource we provide and the online resource has ALL the changes so you won’t miss a thing!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE NOTE:
- – AUTOMATIC RENEWAL ONE YEAR AFTER PURCHASE, UNLESS CANCELLED.
- – YOU ARE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR RENEWAL WHENEVER YOU LIKE AND CONTINUE ACCESS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR.
- – YOUR 7 DAY FREE TRIAL WILL CONCLUDE EXACTLY 7 DAYS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE, IF NO CANCELLATION IS MADE YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT THE SAME TIME AS PURCHASE.
- – YOU WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY PRICE CHANGES.
- – NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONCE PURCHASED.
REMEMBER… CPD HOURS HAVE GONE! TRAINING REQUIREMENTS HAVE NOT! YOUR SOLUTION TO CPD!
With the ever changing law, Mastering Immigration Law has been extensively updated and amended every month to provide Practitioners with the most up to date information, something a book publication does not provide, which is why our Edition of the manual is being released together with the subscription exclusively.
The Immigration Manual has references to case law, policies and rules essential for any immigration practitioner. By bundling our Mastering Immigration Law online resource with our manual, you can access these fundamental sources instantaneously through your computer or mobile device. You’ll never have to worry about our manual being out of date with our regular stream of updates pouring in, print off the relevant sections you need from the subscription and keep your knowledge as current as possible! Perfect for sitting your assessments too!
Benefits of this Resource
- Updates of the law as of when they happen, and a monthly summary sent directly to you. See our MIL subscription blog
- One copy of the current edition of our Immigration law manual – 2019 Edition scheduled for release in autumn 2019 (You will receive one copy per year, upon renewal and not sold separately).
- 17 Modules covering every aspect of Immigration law (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- 40+ Videos & 350+ Updated Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers so that you can check your understanding as you progress through different subject areas
- 15% discount on all our face-to-face courses (not available during free trial period)
- Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy
- Fully worked practical examples and casework tips for your everyday practice
- Case Law updates (not available during free trial period)
- Practical skills guides for taking instructions, instructing experts, drafting witness statements, and preparing grounds of appeal
- eBook copy of the 2019 Immigration manual (not available during free trial period)
- Certificates for providing your training competence to your regulator. (not available during free trial period)
Once fully subscribed, you will have access to the remaining 13 modules, eBooks, online bitesize course and updates & documentations. Additional documents are included throughout the subscription.
Currently included in our MIL resource:
Regularly updated (9) eBooks, including:
- Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal
- Update On International Protection
- Bail & Detention, and The Abolition of Temporary Admission
- Private Life Resource
- Families with Children (Family Life as a Parent of a child in the UK & Family life as a child of a parent with limited leave as a partner or parent)
- Leave To Remain
- Recent Detention Issues
- European Union Law
- Happening Issues in Immigration Law
Online Bitesize courses:
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- General Grounds for Refusal
- Administrative Review
- Applying For Leave To Remain
Updates & Documentation:
- Case Law Updates Jan – Dec 2018
- Keeling Schedule Statement of Change 1534
- Summary of Changes March 2018 and June 2018
- Time Limits for Immigration EEA Amendment Regulations 2018
- All Updates from Jan 2018 to present
(eBooks, online courses and documentation are not available during free trial period)
What is covered:
Module 1, will take you through the fundamentals of Immigration Control
Module 2, will cover two main areas: Understanding the Immigration Rules & recurring requirements, and the operation of the Home Office Guidance the supplements the Immigration Rules
Module 3, will cover the Immigration Rules on Visitors
Module 4, we look at the more significant routes of entry into, and residence in, the UK, available outside the PBS
FULL ACCESS INCLUDES….
Module 5, because this route is the one under which many claims with a human rights dimension will be argued and determined, it is the most appropriate chapter for us to deal with the approach to the assessment of Article 8 ECHR outside the Immigration Rules
Module 6, we address family life inside and outside the Rules: We also address fresh human rights claims here: that subject raises generic issues regarding both private and family life.
Module 7, look at the whole structure of the Points Based System
Module 8, we consider the regimes for refugee protection under the Refugee Convention and humanitarian protection under the EU Qualification Directive.
Module 9, looking at Asylum process, claiming asylum, and practice
Module 10, generally deal with the European Convention on Human Rights
Module 11, complex area we cover all thing EU Law
Module 12, the subject of nationality law for our purposes covers two central questions; firstly, am I a British citizen and, secondly, if I am not, how do I become one?
Module 13, we deal with the hard edge of immigration control: detention, the circumstances in which people are removed from the United Kingdom, via administrative removal and deportation, including appeals against deportation.
Module 14, concerns remedies against adverse immigration decisions, in particular the statutory right of appeal provided for by Part 5 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (NIAA 2002).
Module 15, Immigration legislation contains a plethora of offences, we aim to cover this area in this module
Module 16, an understanding of ethics is such a central and critical part of an adviser’s knowledge, in this module we consider various documents where mention is made of ethical issues
Module 17, we look at a series of the most important skills for representing clients in the main immigration contexts. We deal with immigration applications first and then move on to asylum.