The 2019 edition MIL Manual is on the horizon, and as subscribers to our MIL Resource you have access to all the latest updates directly in your account and papercopy of he manual will be posted to you this Autumn!
This month brings a whole host of new Case Law updates to the MIL service and a brand new downloadable eBook covering the most recent changes in Immigration. Happening Issues in Immigration Law is now available from download in your account. Simply login to your account, and access your Online Resources tab, here you’ll find the MIL | eBooks Module and you can download your eBook for FREE! One of many benefits you are receiving as a MIL Subscriber.
If that’s not enough you can also view all the latest updates by clicking the links below.
(Please note, you need to be logged in to your account to access the links)
The latest updates available to subscribers are:
- Inclusion of UN Special Rappotuer on Racism – 1.3.6 Read a summary of this here
- Recent case law added to 5.2.1 Ahmed  EWCA Civ 1070
- Recent case law added to 7.1.1 Suny  EWCA Civ 1019
- Recent case law added to 7.3.2 Suny  EWCA Civ 1019
- Recent case law added to 8.1.5 KA (Afghanistan)  EWCA Civ 914
- Recent case law added to 8.7 Bilali  EUECJ C-720/17 (23 May 2019)
- Recent case law added to 9.3.3 KA (Afghanistan)  EWCA Civ 914
- Recent case law added to 9.6.1 SP (Albania)  EWCA Civ 951
- Recent case law added to 126.96.36.199 SS  EWHC 1402 (Admin)
- Summary of ‘Third party intervention by the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights’ included in 9.7.3
- Recent case law added to 11.2.3 Gubeladze  UKSC 31
- Recent case law added to 14.5 AL (Albania)  EWCA Civ 950
- Recent case law added to 14.6.1 UT (Sri Lanka)  EWCA Civ 1095
If you’re not a subscriber, there is no better time to join the MIL community, with over 1000 subscribers and a special discounted rate now available to new subscribers, you’ll be hard strapped to find a more comprehensive and up-to-date resource than this.
Pre-Order now to get your hands on the latest copy of our Mastering Immigration Law manual upon release this Autumn 2019. Why not sign up to our newsletter to receive a £10 off coupon to use towards a year’s subscription with HJT! Check our our advert
Still unsure about our service? Call in to the office on 0203 766 3860 and we can give you a demo of our resource at your convenience.
As always we would be grateful for subscribers’ feedback on any of our content and website functionality – please send by email to email@example.com with subject heading ‘MIL suggestion box’.
We hope you find these updates useful and remember to include in your training plan for your CPD Activity. Stay tuned for more updates!
If you require any assistance with your subscription, please call us today and we will be happy to help.