With the year drawing to an end we’re looking back over the last month of MIL updates for our subscribers!
November saw an extensive list of updates being incorporated into our Mastering Immigration Law Subscription service. This month brings a whole host of new Case Law updates to the MIL service and covering the most recent changes in Immigration. Simply login to your account, and access your Online Resources tab. You can also view all the latest updates by clicking the links below (Please note, you need to be logged in to your account to access the links).
Please remember, MIL subscribers will now have access to MPBS FOR FREE upon renewal. If you wish to access the service early, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
The latest updates available to subscribers are:
- 4.3.5 Competent Authorities – Whole section replaced with new info
- 5.2.1 Continuous lawful residence – New case law added
- 22.214.171.124 Insurmountable obstacles – 2 New case laws added
- 11.1 Underlying legal principles – New case law added
- 11.6.8 Settled-and pre-settles status– New report added
- 11.8.2 Restrictions on accessing EEA appeal rights– 1 New case laws added
- 11.8.3 In-country and out-of-country appeals– 1 New case law added
- 11.8.4 Grounds of appeal– New section added
- 126.96.36.199 Indefinite leave to remain – New case law added
- 188.8.131.52 Nationality and EU law rights: the Good Friday Agreement– New section/case law added
- 12.5.4 The Good Character Requirement– 2 New case laws added
- 13.1.7 Factors militating against detention – New info added
- 184.108.40.206.1 Torture victims – New report added
- 220.127.116.11 Detention and the Dublin 3 Regulation– New case law added
- 18.104.22.168 Deportation criteria inside the rules – New case law added
- 22.214.171.124 Historic nationality rights in appeals on family and private life grounds – New case law added
- 126.96.36.199 Basis of application – New case law added
- 188.8.131.52 The UT refuses permission: ‘Cart’ judicial reviews – New case law added
- 14.7.5 When can I rely on new evidence in administrative review – New case law added
- 16.9 Standard of work – The OISC have recently released an online Professional Conduct Course to enable advisers to learn about the OISC Code of Standards.
We’d like to wish all subscribers and customers the best over the holiday period, and a big thank you for your continued loyalty and custom to HJT Training!
We hope you find these updates useful and remember to include in your training plan for your CPD Activity. Stay tuned for more updates!
As always we would be grateful for subscribers’ feedback on any of our content and website functionality – please send by email to email@example.com with subject heading ‘MIL suggestion box’.
If you require any assistance with your subscription, please call us today and we will be happy to help.
If you’re not a subscriber, there is no better time to join the MIL community, with over 1000 subscribers, you’ll be hard strapped to find a more comprehensive and up-to-date resource than this, especially with MPBS now included!!
Order now to get your hands on the latest copy of our Mastering Immigration Law manual 2019. Why not sign up to our newsletter to receive a £10 off coupon to use towards a year’s subscription with HJT! Check our our advert
Still unsure about our service? Call in to the office on 0203 766 3860 and we can give you a demo of our resource at your convenience.