HJT Training’s acclaimed annual judicial review conference gives you the chance to keep up to date and hear from leading practitioners on the implications of the latest developments in judicial review in the immigration field.
JUDICIAL REVIEW CONFERENCE 2019
Save The Date 12th Dec 2019
As always, please join HJT and our speakers for a festive drinks reception following the Conference.
Judicial Review Conference 2019
This year, our Judicial Review Conference will be presented by leading practitioners in the Immigration and Asylum field including David Jones (HJT Director, founder of HJT Research which provides online country information on human rights conditions in over 80 countries), Mark Symes (HJT Director, co-author of Immigration Appeals and Remedies Handbook of which the Upper Tribunal President says “a compulsory addition to the library of every immigration judge and practitioner”), Sandra Akinbolu (tenant at Lamb Building, EU Expert and HJT’s highest rated trainer), and Immigration Expert Julian Bild (ATLEU) and Toufique Hossain Director at Duncan Lewis Solicitors.
Included in this years conference:
- Round up of the latest thinking on public law procedures
- The latest on recovering costs in judicial review proceedings
- Fairness and dishonesty allegations
- The general refusal reasons: TOEIC and tax dodging allegations
- Latest developments in litigating the PBS on judicial review
- Human rights update: the latest private and family life issues, and what are the limits of limbo?
- We will look at recent challenges to NRM trafficking decisions, including support issues, and the developing law on Article 4, ECHR.
- Detention: Damages, Duties and the Detention Centre Rules
Mastering Immigration Law subscribers will receive a 15% discount upon booking
MASTERING IMMIGRATION LAW ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION (1 YEAR)
Check out our subscription service with a FREE 21 day trial. You may cancel at any time during the trial and not be charged a thing!
The trial period will give you access to 4 Modules of the online resource which includes videos and quizzes for you to use. The trial period will however limit your access to any downloadable content and the 13 remaining modules, you will not receive access to our Updates & Documentation module, eBooks, Online Courses, and our manual will not be dispatched.
If you decide to sign up to our service, you will be charged 21 days after signing up and all services will be activated and a copy of the latest Immigration Manual will be dispatched out to you upon release.