HJT has a new FREE resource covering every aspect of immigration law in the coronavirus era: the latest thinking on appeals, JRs and detention, and UKVI immigration concessions and procedures.
Alongside our commercial activities, we have consistently supported immigration practitioners over the years with free courses and resources: for example our comprehensive reference tool Mastering Immigration Law is available free to NGOs and not-for-profits.
Available free to all immigration practitioners, our Coronavirus it covers every aspect of the changes brought by the pandemic. Written by experts with decades of experience of presenting appeals and who have sat judicially in the FTT and UT, and by a practitioner who has represented every kind of immigration case for many years, it covers every new announcement by UKVI and the courts and tribunals for immigration cases.
We will be formally launching our resource at the free Zoom course on 20 May 2020 by Mark Symes and Agnete Gribkowski. You can sign up to that session HERE
· Strategy for considering whether to make use of extending leave to 31 May 2020 and its implications for leave thereafter
· Automatic extensions of leave for care workers
· New switching concessions
· Advising those stranded outside the UK
· Entrepreneur concession
· Relaxation of regime for Tier 2 and Tier 4 migrants and their Sponsors
· New processes for asylum, asylum support, refugee integration loans, trafficking and “no recourse to public funds”
· Every aspect of the new appeals process
· Determining the best way forwards for appellants in the FTT and UT and responding to directions
· Latest news on lodging and pursuing JRs in the UT and Admin Court
All we ask is that when using it, you sign up at the same time for a free trial of our comprehensive immigration resource. Currently on Special offer!!