BOOK TWO OR MORE MARK SYMES COURSES AND USE DISCOUNT CODE – SYMESSPECIAL – FOR 10% OFF!
Private and family life – the latest thinking
Making a human rights claim is often the only viable way of securing a client’s immigration status. We address a number of issues that frequently entangle even the expert immigration lawyer. In particular:
- The latest thinking on private and family life claims, from the high threshold in adult dependent relative cases to children and when relocation is reasonable
- The new financial requirements for Appendix FM cases
- No more consideration outside the Rules: the genesis of GEN3.2
- Making a human rights claim
- What exactly is a human rights claim? And when is it refused?
- Rights of appeal and testing them in the FTT
- Section 120 notices
- Plotting an appeal strategy – fresh issues, Home Office consent to raise new matters, and arguments inside and outside the Rules
- Further representations, fresh claims, and certification
- Non-suspensive appeals: a new era post-Kiarie?
15% off to all our Mastering Immigration Law subscribers