Book this course and Private & Family Life course for only £199 HERE
This course is useful for immigration practitioners wishing to master the key principles and procedures in the Points Based System (PBS) and how to represent Entrepreneurs.
In this course we will cover:
- Strategies for choosing the right sequence of remedies
- Administrative review tactics and procedures
- Key features of a judicial review application
- Evidential flexibility: Rules, policies and case law
- When is a private life application worth pursuing?
- The key criteria under the Rules including specified documents
- Each stage of the route: initial and extension applications and indefinite leave to remain
- Dealing with missing documents and information following refusal
- Anticipating and managing genuineness issues and refusals
- The relationship between the Rules and Guidance
15% off to all our Mastering Immigration Law subscribers