Delivered by Immigration Expert Julian Bild, this is a full day training course designed to prepare you for the upcoming examinations.
(Advanced Materials will be covered)
Given the changes to the IAAS syllabus for the exam, for all publicly funded practitioners, (which were enforced from the February 2016 exams) we are offering a full day exam revision session covering these areas, for the 20th June 2017 examination. The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Trafficking; Domestic Violence
- International Protection
- Detention and Deportation
15% off to all our Mastering Immigration Law subscribers*
*HJT CAN HELP YOU
We suggest you plan so you do not get caught out. You should set aside some time to plan your training needs and what you will do to meet the requirements. These may include:
- A subscription service which is a guide to Immigration law, including all topics on EU, PBS, Human Rights, application process, deportation and many more, found here
- Refreshing knowledge on different areas of the law with our range of our bitesize online training
- Keeping yourself up to date with the law buy attend our face-to-face courses, found here.