This is a practical course and will ensure you retain your sponsor licence and meet all the requirements to retain the Tier 2 workforce without any penalties.
There will be practical case studies on right to work checks, illegal working and civil penalties, advertisement requirements and sponsor compliance.
The course will cover:
- Ensure you are up to date with the recent Tier 2 changes
- Who has the right to work
- Advertisements – when are these needed and how to ensure you meet the mandatory requirements
- How to prevent illegal working and what are the consequences if you employ a worker without the right status.
- Tier 2 Sponsor License applications including best practice tips
- What are Tier 2 Sponsor Duties and how to stay on top of these tasks
- What are common Tier 2 sponsor failings
- Tier 2 process practical considerations
- What happens if you want to change the work or salary of a Tier 2 worker
- What is the genuineness test the home office apply to all cases
- Immigration verses Employment law – how to tackle these situations
The trainer, Rimmy Bedi-Whaley, has over 20 years’ experience in providing holistic immigration advice and has substantial knowledge about the Points-Based System. Rimmy has extensive expertise in advising and training commercial clients HR departments on compliance and has a successful track record in this field. She will be able to answers all your questions and doubts on Tier 2.
Can’t attend our PBS Training? Why not check out our Mastering the Points Based System Subscription Service!
Your one-stop regularly updated online resource to the Points Based System
– 11 EBOOKS TO DOWNLOAD ON ANY DEVICE
– 9 MODULES INCLUDING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
– COPY OF THE POINTS BASED SYSTEM MANUAL
– CPD ACCREDITED TO SHOW YOUR COMPETENCE TO YOUR PROVIDER
– 1 YEAR OF PBS UPDATES
Mastering the Points Based System Subscription (MPBS) is a new service which collates all our PBS related products into one comprehensive and informative resource for any practitioner who deals with PBS work. Our MPBS Subscription will include regular updates, hyperlinks to important PBS related law and Top Tips to help boost your knowledge! Mastering Immigration Law (MIL) subscribers can sign up to our MPBS for a discounted rate. Contact us for more information on 020 376 63860.