TIER 2 SPONSORS: COMPLIANCE AND THREATS TO LICENCES
This course will be delivered by Rimmy Bedi and David Jones.
Sponsors face many pitfalls in obtaining Sponsor licences and then keeping them. With up to fifteen licence revocations every week, compliance is a critical part of the sponsorship regime.
- Comprehensive notes explaining the Rules and the Guidance
- Practical guidance on the compliance process and compliance visits
- An explanation of downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Ideas on writing representations and Pre Action Protocol letters
- Proven strategies to get the most out the judicial review process, including interim relief
Can’t attend our PBS Training? Why not check out our Mastering the Points Based System Subscription Service!
Your one-stop regularly updated online resource to the Points Based System
– 11 EBOOKS TO DOWNLOAD ON ANY DEVICE
– 9 MODULES INCLUDING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
– COPY OF THE POINTS BASED SYSTEM MANUAL
– CPD ACCREDITED TO SHOW YOUR COMPETENCE TO YOUR PROVIDER
– 1 YEAR OF PBS UPDATES
Mastering the Points Based System Subscription (MPBS) is a new service which collates all our PBS related products into one comprehensive and informative resource for any practitioner who deals with PBS work. Our MPBS Subscription will include regular updates, hyperlinks to important PBS related law and Top Tips to help boost your knowledge! Mastering Immigration Law (MIL) subscribers can sign up to our MPBS for a discounted rate. Contact us for more information on 020 376 63860.