This is a practical course and will ensure you retain your sponsor licence and meet all the requirements to retain the Tier 2 workforce without any penalties.
There will be practical case studies on right to work checks, illegal working and civil penalties, advertisement requirements and sponsor compliance.
The course will cover:
- Ensure you are up to date with the recent Tier 2 changes
- Who has the right to work
- Advertisements – when are these needed and how to ensure you meet the mandatory requirements
- How to prevent illegal working and what are the consequences if you employ a worker without the right status.
- Tier 2 Sponsor License applications including best practice tips
- What are Tier 2 Sponsor Duties and how to stay on top of these tasks
- What are common Tier 2 sponsor failings
- Tier 2 process practical considerations
- What happens if you want to change the work or salary of a Tier 2 worker
- What is the genuineness test the home office apply to all cases
- Immigration verses Employment law – how to tackle these situations
The trainer, Rimmy Bedi-Whaley, has over 20 years’ experience in providing holistic immigration advice and has substantial knowledge about the Points-Based System. Rimmy has extensive expertise in advising and training commercial clients HR departments on compliance and has a successful track record in this field. She will be able to answers all your questions and doubts on Tier 2.
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2019 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.