Compliance for employers and their sponsored workers
Sponsors face many pitfalls in obtaining Sponsor licences and then keeping them. Compliance is a critical part of the sponsorship regime. It is understood there were some 15 licence revocations every week in late 2017, so it represents an important aspect of commercial immigration practice.
- Comprehensive notes explaining the Rules and the Guidance
- Practical Guidance on the compliance process and compliance visits
- An explanation of downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Ideas on writing representations and Pre Action Protocol letters
- Proven strategies to get the most out the judicial review process, including interim relief
By booking this course you have an automatic invite to the FREE LAUNCH EVENT on 29th November and a 50% OFF Coupon Voucher redeemable at our Launch against the MPBS Subscription or manual
To celebrate the launch of HJTs brand new Mastering the Points Based System Manual, PBS eBooks & PBS online courses, we have scheduled a series of bitesize courses leading up to our FREE Launch Event on the 29th November 2018. HJT Directors David Jones and Mark Symes will take you through the PBS journey and showcase our series of PBS eBooks, PBS online courses and Mastering the Points Based System Manual. There will be plenty of time for drinks and networking!
Master the most complicated aspects of Immigration law with our Mastering the Points Based System Subscription (MPBS). A service which collates all our PBS related products into one comprehensive and informative resource for any practitioner who deals with PBS work.
The Subscription includes:
- 11 eBooks to download on any device
- 9 Online Training Courses including MCQs to test your knowledge
- A yearly copy of the Mastering the Points Based System Manual
- CPD accredited to show your competence to your provider
This subscription is available for the discounted rate of £149 per year. Mastering Immigration Law (MIL) subscribers can sign up to our MPBS for a further discounted rate of £69 per year.
If you attend this course, you will receive an instant discount of 50% OFF the new Mastering the Points Based System Subscription or Manual redeemable at our Launch event (29 November).
*This manual will only be available as an individual product for a limited time period.