In Balajigari  EWCA Civ 673 the Court of Appeal have now outlined the proper approach to “good character” refusals based on tax discrepancies. Join this course to hear the latest thinking on the implications of this decision and much more besides! The general refusal reasons constantly crop up in the immigration lawyer’s casework. We cover scenarios from TOEIC English language test fraud allegations to non-disclosure of material facts and bans arising from criminal convictions. We also address:
- – Good character refusals under r322(5)
- – English language test fraud allegations
- – False representations in entry clearance applications
- – Criminal convictions and their disclosure
- – Administrative review, appeals and judicial review
Unable to attend this course? Why not subscribe to our Mastering Immigration Law Subscription?
- – 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2018 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2018) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.