Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme Supervisor Training
This course is primarily aimed at those taking the IAAS supervisor assessment.
We will consider the role of a supervisor under the LAA immigration contract. A supervisor has a range of responsibilities and duties to ensure the firm is providing an effective and efficient service to their clients. All this must be done in compliance with the requirements of the LAA contract and the Specialist Quality Mark (SQM). As well as case and file management and funding issues, there’s the recruitment of staff, equal opportunities, training and development and, when things don’t go according to plan, complaints, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
We will look in detail, using a past paper, at the three sections of the supervisor assessment;
- file reviews, ensuring compliance with funding requirements, client care, effective representation and best practice, and
- the in-tray exercise, looking at the allocation and prioritisation of work, and casework procedures, and
- the SQM case study
We will also consider exam tips and techniques. Those attending the course will be armed with the skills they need to provide effective supervision and to pass the assessment.
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2019 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.