Special offer when you book both of these courses! Saving £50!
The first part of this training programme will provide attendees with vital information on the application process required by the OISC.
The course will cover:
- – The application process for OISC Registration
- – Understanding the OISC and the competence levels
- – Showing fitness and competence
- – Producing a good competence statement
- – Client care letters
- – Management structure and governance
- – Processes and policies
- – Drafting the business plan
- – Insurance
- – Setting up office systems
The second part of this training programme will focus on how to run an OISC firm once accredited under the OISC Scheme.
The course will cover:
- – Professional conduct issues
- – Complaints
- – Ethics
- – Financial management
- – Time management
- – Keeping up-to-date with the law
- – OISC compliance audit
Pre-Order 2019 edition Manual only with Mastering Immigration Law Resource, OFFER ENDS 31 August 2019!
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2019 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.