RECORDING | RESISTING DEPORTATION
Please review our Terms of Service
This is a 90 min recording of our online course Resisting Deportation.
This course will enable practitioners to refresh their knowledge and understanding of the domestic deportation arrangements, whilst also providing a thorough update on critical caselaw developments and how to use the same to good effect in practice.
The course will address in particular –
- The framework for discretionary and mandatory domestic deportation
- Guidance on the interpretation and operation of the partner, child and private life exceptions
- The evaluation of the severity of offending in a very compelling circumstances assessment
- The role of rehabilitation and the passage of time
- Deportation of young people with long residence
- Casework preparation hints and tips
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – HARD COPY BOOK
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2022 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2022) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 07544164692.
Free Resources Included
Mastering The Points Based System
Master the most complicated aspects of Immigration law with our Mastering the Points Based System (Module 7). The entire Module 7 has been updated to reflect the new Rules.
Covid 19: Immigration law, policy & Procedure
Our Coronavirus module covers every aspect of the changes brought by the pandemic. Written by experts with decades of experience of presenting appeals and who have sat judicially in the FTT and UT, and by a practitioner who has represented every kind of immigration case for many years, it covers every new announcement by UKVI and the courts and tribunals for immigration cases.
Additional online training course are accessible via your MIL subscription including. These courses have been chosen to help bolster the materials provided in our resource, additions will be made throughout the year.
Updates & Documentation
Regular Monthly Updates and Documentation will be provided to all subscribers throughout the duration of their subscription. These updates include new legislation, legal documents, videos, quizzes, updated policies and rules. Blog updates will be emailed to Subscribers every month with changes and accessed immediately, to show your competence to your accrediting body. See here recent updates