This is a 2-hour course aimed at explaining what we know about the new immigration routes replacing the Entrepreneur route. This course will be delivered by HJT Director Mark Symes and Jonathan Hendry. Jonathan Hendry is a solicitor and partner of Qore Legal, a City-based immigration specialist firm of solicitors. He is a Law Society immigration accredited Senior Caseworker with eighteen years’ experience specialising in UK immigration and nationality law and is an author for LexisNexis on the latest immigration law. He has an extensive high-net-worth clientele with a focus on investors and entrepreneurs and is up to the minute on the new Start-up and Innovator categories, especially with regard to endorsing bodies.
Start-up and Innovator routes Course Criteria:
- The new Appendix W – Immigration Rules for Workers
- General credibility assessment
- Who are the visas aimed at?
- How do endorsing bodies work?
- Investment funds – level of funds, evidence of funds
- Endorsement requirements – recognised endorsing bodies and endorsement letter
- The meaning of ‘Innovative, viable and scalable’
- English language requirements (increase to B2 level)
- Maintenance requirements
- Grant and conditions of leave under each category
- Requirements for extensions
- Requirements for settlement
- Transitional arrangements
- Tips on how to prepare a good application
- Who are the endorsing bodies and how does an applicant become endorsed?
- How does an endorsing body become an endorsing body?
- Prospective Entrepreneur updated
Unable to attend this course? Why not subscribe to our Mastering Immigration Law Subscription?
- – 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2018 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2018) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.