This product grants users access to our Online OISC Level 1 Accreditation Training course and to attend one of our (Zoom Live training) OISC Level 1 course for the discounted rate of £309 + VAT.
Please note: Only one copy of the OISC Level 1 Immigration Manual will be provided to you with this product
Online OISC Level 1 Accreditation Training Course
Our online OISC level one accreditation training course is designed as an entry level online course on immigration advice. The aim of this online course is to give delegates additional knowledge to assist with revision for Level 1 assessments, with focus on the OISC’s core requirements.
This course includes:
- A unique, 250 page OISC level 1 paperback manual, sent to you via Royal Mail
- Detailed written explanations of the syllabus at Level 1
- 13 Videos recorded by our trainers and directors
- Examples, Top Tips and Casework tips to help bolster your knowledge
- 4 Multiple Choice Question quizzes in the style of the OISC exams (80 Questions)
- 2 Fully worked Scenario Based Questions in the style of the OISC exams (10 exercises)
The course takes place online through a mixture of references to relevant sources of law as detailed in the OISC Level 1 exam resource book, written explanations, videos as well as self-marking quizzes, assignments and sample test questions. You can access the course on all suitable electronic devices. You can learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like. You can repeat any section until you become fully confident in your understanding of that element of the course.
The course is designed to be accompanied by a unique, OISC Level 1 specific version of our Immigration Manual. This paperback copy of our manual contains all of the information in the online OISC level 1 training course, and can be taken in to the OISC Exam as one of the approved publications. The essential examples, and top tips provided within are a handy reminder of some of the key areas covered in the text.
This course may be purchased separately here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE NOTE:
- YOU WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY PRICE CHANGES.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONCE PURCHASED.
OISC Level 1 Accreditation Live Online Training (F2F Course)
Our OISC level one accreditation training course is designed as a four day, entry level course on immigration advice (i.e. within the Immigration Rules). In this course we aim to cover the syllabus at level one which can found HERE.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the sufficient knowledge, in preparation for the level one assessments with focusing on the OISC’s core requirements.
This training course is ideal for those newer to immigration law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments and the materials provided will help guide your own study
The topics covered in the course include:
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Appeals and Administrative Review
- The Rules, common requirements (para 6 and Part 1), Operational Guidance
- General grounds of refusal and suitability
- Ancestors, and switching categories
- Long residence
- Nationality by birth, registration and naturalisation
- EEA law and Appendix EU/ Appendix EU (Family Permit)
- Family applications
- Work, study and business
- Practical Exercises throughout
Have you already purchased our current online Level 1 course?
Not a problem! You will be upgraded to the new version FREE OF CHARGE! However if you wish to have the paperback copy of the level 1 Immigration Manual, please get in touch to discuss the options available to you.
Does this course require a yearly subscription?
No, there is no yearly or monthly subscription attached to this product. There is a one off fee of £189 + VAT with unlimited access for the user.
Is the old version still available to purchase?
No, the previous version is now out of date and not recommended for training purposes. HJT will upgrade and notified all users following the launch of our new Online course.
How do I choose a F2F training date?
A member of HJT staff will be in contact once a booking is made with selection of dates to choose from.
Can I just book a face-to-face course?
Yes. Check out all the dates here