Basic one day introduction to Immigration law.
HJT Training has introduced a one day course for those newer to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focussing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Family Based Applications
- Long Residence
- Immigration Control
- Immigration Rules
- Points Based System
- Appeals and Administrative review
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Ethics, Q&A
Delegates will be provided with the latest edition of the HJT Immigration manual as well as practical guidance with accompanying self-study material to be used after the course during revision for individuals’ exams.
Unable to attend our face to face course? Why not purchase our OISC level 1 online course? (if you purchase this online course you will save £50 on the face-to-face course automatically)
Our online OISC level 1 accreditation training course is designed as an entry level online course on immigration advice. The aim of this online course is to give delegates additional knowledge to assist with revision for Level 1 assessments, with focus on the OISC’s core requirements.
The online course includes access to:
– 52 Units of regularly updated content to study and revise alongside with
– 4 Multiple Choice Quizzes, containing 80 questions to test your knowledge
– 2 fully worked Scenarios with sample documents like those you would face in practice, designed to build your knowledge of how real immigration cases work
– Recap videos recorded by HJT Directors and trainers to help summarise key points and topics in the area of law