Basic one day introduction to Immigration law.
HJT Training has introduced a one day course for those newer to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focussing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Family Based Applications
- Long Residence
- Immigration Control
- Immigration Rules
- Points Based System
- Appeals and Administrative review
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Ethics, Q&A
Delegates will be provided with the latest edition of the HJT Immigration manual as well as practical guidance with accompanying self-study material to be used after the course during revision for individuals’ exams.
*HJT CAN HELP YOU
We suggest you plan so you do not get caught out. You should set aside some time to plan your training needs and what you will do to meet the requirements. These may include:
- A subscription service which is a guide to Immigration law, including all topics on EU, PBS, Human Rights, application process, deportation and many more, found here.
- Refreshing knowledge on different areas of the law with our range of our bitesize online training
- Keeping yourself up to date with the law buy attend our face-to-face courses, found here.