This course will be delivered online through Zoom. Instructions will be sent to you once a booking has been made
HJT Training has introduced a one day course for those newer to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focusing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Family Based Applications
- Long Residence
- Immigration Control
- Immigration Rules
- Points Based System
- Appeals and Administrative review
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Ethics, Q&A
Delegates will be provided with the latest edition of the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual as well as a digital copy of the Resource Booklet
Require more revision or simply can not attend? OISC Level 1 online course & Manual
Our online OISC level 1 accreditation training course is designed as an entry level online course on immigration advice. The aim of this online course is to give delegates additional knowledge to assist with revision for Level 1 assessments, with focus on the OISC’s core requirements.
This course includes:
- A unique, 250 page level 1 paperback manual, sent to you via Royal Mail
- Detailed written explanations of the syllabus at Level 1
- 13 Videos recorded by our trainers and directors
- Examples, Top Tips and Casework tips to help bolster your knowledge
- 4 Multiple Choice Question quizzes in the style of the OISC exams (80 Questions)
- 2 Fully worked Scenario Based Questions in the style of the OISC exams (10 exercises)
The course takes place online through a mixture of references to relevant sources of law as detailed in the OISC Level 1 exam resource book, written explanations, videos as well as self-marking quizzes, assignments and sample test questions. You can access the course on all suitable electronic devices. You can learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like. You can repeat any section until you become fully confident in your understanding of that element of the course.
The course is designed to be accompanied by a unique, OISC Level 1 specific version of our Immigration Manual. This paperback copy of our manual contains all of the information in the online OISC level 1 training course, and can be taken in to the OISC Exam as one of the approved publications. The essential examples, and top tips provided within are a handy reminder of some of the key areas covered in the text.