Ensure you are aware of the new requirements and how the changes apply in practice. Rimmy Bedi Whaley and Mark Symes will be discussing the New Skilled Worker visa and the practical impact for immigration practitioners and their clients.
This course is aimed at all immigration advisors and lawyers.
- The new route for skilled workers– how will this work and what are the requirements.
- SoC Codes under the new rules
- Analysis of the new tradeable points and what is taken into consideration.
- Genuineness Test – how to meet this threshold in absence of advertisements.
- Switching visa categories and cooling off periods under the new rules
- Case studies and practical discussions
- Applying for ILR
Join us to discuss how the new skills and salary requirements will work for workers in the UK
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – COVID 19 – POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 27 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW & the PBS (access to 4 modules & Covid 19 module in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2020 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.