Recent weeks have seen some the announcement of the most dramatic changes in the Immigration Rules in many years. New routes are created and old ones revamped. The Rules variously take effect on 1 December and 31 December 2020. Throughout Winter HJT will be offering courses covering these developments.
Our courses will look at the changes in detail and put them in context. Of course, pending publication of the associated Home Office guidance and actually working on real cases, we won’t know everything at this stage. But we can start to get our heads round the new era – and the sooner practitioners start to do so, the easier it will be to get on top of these sea changes to modern immigration practice.
In this live session Mark Symes and Rimmy Bedi will cover:
- Introduction to which changes happen
- General refusal reasons revamped
- Condoned overstaying due to the pandemic
- The new Finance Appendix
- New English language criteria
- Repackaged criteria for continuous residence, application validity and Administrative Review
- Revamped visitor route
- Hong Kong British national (Overseas) route
- Rewriting of UK ancestry, Tier 5, Start-ups and Innovators rules
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – COVID 19 – POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 27 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW & the PBS (access to 4 modules & Covid 19 module in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2020 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.