The latest publication in HJT’s Mastering series, Mastering the Points Based System is a highly detailed manual that comprehensively covers the world of the Points Based System.
This Manual compiles all 11 PBS eBooks (originally released as individual products) in one easy to carry text book. With over 250 pages of encyclopedic PBS information, this manual written by HJT Director Mark Symes, aims to inform practitioners of the essential knowledge required when working with within the Points Based System scheme.
- – Introduction to PBS
- – General Themes In PBS Cases
- – Tier 1 Representing Entrepreneurs
- – Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Migrants
- – Tier 1 Representing Investors
- – Tier 2 Sponsored Workers
- – Tier 4 Students
- – Tier 2 & 5 Representing Tier 2 & 5 Sponsors
- – Tier 2 & 5 Sponsors – Compliance Issues
- – Tier 5 Temporary Workers & Youth Mobility Scheme Temporary Migrants
It is essential to read the Immigration Rules carefully and critically against your client’s circumstances. Under the PBS this is even more important, because there is so little discretion within the system. So what better than to have a devoted manual just to PBS at your fingertips!
Important Notice: This manual will be available for a limited period from 29th November 2018 – 29th May 2019. Following this date we will only sell this product with our PBS subscription online resource, Mastering Points Based System Subscription.