BLACK FRIDAY | MASTERING IMMIGRATION LAW SUBSCRIPTION & MANUAL 2023 (21 DAY FREE TRIAL)
Please review our Terms of Service
FREE 21 DAY TRIAL – Access to Subscription and all the updates available NOW!
Manual published December 2023 and will be posted then.
FOR FULL ACCESS WITHOUGH 21 DAY TRIAL SEE HERE
2023 edition Mastering Immigration Law Resource includes up to date updates. The brand new 2023 edition Immigration Manual will be updated with all major changes as of the law November 2023.
Mastering Immigration Law has been extensively updated and amended every month to provide our Subscribers with the most up to date information, something a book publication does not provide. Please note that the 2023 edition manual is not sold as a stand alone product.
Remember the manual is merely an additional resource we provide and the online resource has ALL the changes so you won’t miss a thing!
The trial period will give you access to 4 + Covid19 module. There are 17 modules in total, with the Points Based System module 7 and Module 11 European Union completely re-written. The trial period will however limit your access to any downloadable content, you will not receive access to our documentation, 15% discount and our manual will not be dispatched out to you.
If you decide to sign up to our service, you will be charged in 21 days after signing up and a copy of the 2023 edition Immigration Manual will be dispatched out to you upon release. Upon purchase, you will receive the new 2023 edition (will be released in winter).
Once fully subscribed, you will have full access to the resource.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE NOTE:
- – AUTOMATIC RENEWAL ONE YEAR AFTER PURCHASE, UNLESS CANCELLED.
- – YOU ARE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR RENEWAL WHENEVER YOU LIKE AND CONTINUE ACCESS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR.
- – YOUR 21 DAY FREE TRIAL WILL CONCLUDE EXACTLY 21 DAYS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE, IF NO CANCELLATION IS MADE YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT THE SAME TIME AS PURCHASE.
- – YOU WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY PRICE CHANGES.
- – PLEASE REVIEW OUR TERMS OF SALE HERE!
- – NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ONCE PURCHASED.
REMEMBER… CPD HOURS HAVE GONE! TRAINING REQUIREMENTS HAVE NOT! YOUR SOLUTION TO CPD!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SUBSCRIPTION RUNS ON A PER PERSON BASIS, IF YOU REQUIRE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS OR A FREE DEMONSTRATION CALL US 075 4416 4692 or email email@example.com to book. We only require 10 minutes of your time.
The Immigration Manual has references to case law, policies and rules essential for any immigration practitioner. By bundling our Mastering Immigration Law online resource with our manual, you can access these fundamental sources instantaneously through your computer or mobile device. You’ll never have to worry about our manual being out of date with our regular stream of updates pouring in, print off the relevant sections you need from the subscription and keep your knowledge as current as possible! Perfect for sitting your assessments too!
BENEFITS OF MASTERING IMMIGRATION LAW:
- All the Rule changes, the year saw significant rule changes and these have all be included.
- *NEW* FREE Immigration Rules & Illegal Migration Act 2023 course recording (90 minutes)
- Updates of the law as of when they happen, and a monthly summary sent directly to you. See our MIL subscription blog
- Free paperback & eBook copy of the 2023 edition Immigration law manual – scheduled for release in December 2023 (You will receive one copy per year, upon renewal and not sold separately)
- Videos & 350+ Updated Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers so that you can check your understanding as you progress through different subject areas – Updated videos coming soon
- 15% discount on all our face-to-face courses (not available during free trial period)
- 17 Modules covering every aspect of Immigration law (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy
- Fully worked practical examples and casework tips for your everyday practice
- Practical skills guides for taking instructions, instructing experts, drafting witness statements, and preparing grounds of appeal
- Certificates for providing your training competence (CPD) to your regulator
WITH OVER 2000+ SUBSCRIBERS AND STILL GROWING THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO JOIN THE MIL COMMUNITY!
WHAT IS COVERED:
Covid 19: Immigration Law, policy & procedure
Module 1, will take you through the fundamentals of Immigration Control
Module 2, will cover two main areas: Understanding the Immigration Rules & recurring requirements, and the operation of the Home Office Guidance the supplements the Immigration Rules
Module 3, will cover the Immigration Rules on Visitors
Module 4, we look at non business/family routes, Home Office concessions, modern slavery & statelessness
FULL ACCESS INCLUDES….
Module 5, because this route is the one under which many claims with a human rights dimension will be argued and determined, it is the most appropriate chapter for us to deal with the approach to the assessment of Article 8 ECHR outside the Immigration Rules
Module 6, we address family life inside and outside the Rules: We also address fresh human rights claims here: that subject raises generic issues regarding both private and family life.
Module 7, look at the whole structure of Business Immigration
Module 8, we consider the regimes for refugee protection under the Refugee Convention and humanitarian protection under the EU Qualification Directive.
Module 9, looking at Asylum process, claiming asylum, and practice
Module 10, generally deal with the European Convention on Human Rights
Module 11, complex area we cover all things EU Law
Module 12, the subject of nationality law for our purposes covers two central questions; firstly, am I a British citizen and, secondly, if I am not, how do I become one?
Module 13, we deal with the hard edge of immigration control: detention, the circumstances in which people are removed from the United Kingdom, via administrative removal and deportation, including appeals against deportation.
Module 14, concerns remedies against adverse immigration decisions, in particular the statutory right of appeal provided for by Part 5 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (NIAA 2002). and will be
Module 15, Immigration legislation contains a plethora of offences, we aim to cover this area in this module
Module 16, an understanding of ethics is such a central and critical part of an adviser’s knowledge, in this module we consider various documents where mention is made of ethical issues
Module 17, we look at a series of the most important skills for representing clients in the main immigration contexts. We deal with immigration applications first and then move on to asylum.
FULL INDEX of entire resource
Free Resources Included
Mastering The Points Based System
Master the most complicated aspects of Immigration law with our Mastering the Points Based System (Module 7). The entire Module 7 has been updated to reflect the new Rules.
Covid 19: Immigration law, policy & Procedure
Our Coronavirus module covers every aspect of the changes brought by the pandemic. Written by experts with decades of experience of presenting appeals and who have sat judicially in the FTT and UT, and by a practitioner who has represented every kind of immigration case for many years, it covers every new announcement by UKVI and the courts and tribunals for immigration cases.
Additional online training course are accessible via your MIL subscription including. These courses have been chosen to help bolster the materials provided in our resource, additions will be made throughout the year.
Updates & Documentation
Regular Monthly Updates and Documentation will be provided to all subscribers throughout the duration of their subscription. These updates include new legislation, legal documents, videos, quizzes, updated policies and rules. Blog updates will be emailed to Subscribers every month with changes and accessed immediately, to show your competence to your accrediting body. See here recent updates