Sponsoring migrant workers is a vital way for many firms to stay in business. But the system changes over time which can be a pitfall for the unwary.
This is a highly practical course where Sacha will go through commonly recurring issues and answer the delegates’ questions.
· Overview of Sponsor licence regime
· Sponsor licence applications
· How to obtain and retain your licence
· Defined and Undefined Certificate of Sponsorships
· Sponsor duties and sponsorship compliance
· Changes of circumstances.
· Supplementary employment and Secondary employment
· Managing audits
· Common compliance issues
· Challenging licence withdrawals/suspensions
This course is part of a 3-course series relating to sponsored workers: the other courses are Right to work checks and Managing sponsored workers. To book all three at a discounted rate £99+VAT, call 07544164692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates will be provided with digital copies of materials via email. Please note, materials are NOT printable due to copyright.
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2021 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2021) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 07544164692.