Ready for the holidays? To give you something to reflect on during this year’s Staycation, join us to make sure you’re up to date with this year’s significant case law.
We’ll update you on every significant immigration ruling from the courts and Tribunals in 2021:
– Points Based System cases: what scope now for fairness and discretion?
– Private life: limbo versus leave? And the long residence latest …
– Human rights appeals: when do they arise, and what is the relevant date to focus on?
– Family life and eligibility for the parent route
– Zambrano: last resort no longer
– Asylum claims: verifying documents, FGM Protection Orders and Hague Convention/asylum claim cross-overs
– The Latest thinking on detention and deportation
– Nationality deprivation: can you ever win an appeal? And passport refusal withdrawal versus loss of citizenship
– When can the SSHD depart from Tribunal findings?
– Windrush: the first round of judicial decisions
– Public law challenges: no recourse to public funds and fee waiver policies take a series of hits
– Managing Cart JRs: how not to infuriate the Tribunal
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – COVID 19 – POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 27 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW & the PBS (access to 4 modules & Covid 19 module in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2020 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.