Delivered online over ZOOM over 4 days at 930am – 1230pm each day on Monday 7th March 2022, Tuesday 8th March 2022, Monday 14th March 2022 and Tuesday 15th March 2022. Joining instructions will be emailed to you once your booking has been made.
HJT Training has introduced a new structure (due to the new rules) to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focusing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Appeals and Administrative Review
- The Rules, common requirements (para 6 and Part 1), Operational Guidance
- General grounds of refusal and suitability
- Ancestors, and switching categories
- Long residence
- Nationality by birth, registration and naturalisation
- EEA law and Appendix EU/ Appendix EU (Family Permit)
- Family applications
- Work, study and business
- Practical Exercises throughout
Delegates will be provided with a digital copy the latest edition of the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual as well as a digital copy of the Resource Booklet
Please note, the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual is NOT printable due to copyright.
Want to keep up to date with the latest changes in immigration?
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2021 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2021) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 07544164692.