This is a Day 4 refresher session from OISC Level 3 course. This will be delivered online on Zoom Thursday 21st October.
Joining instructions will be emailed to you once your booking has been made.
DAY 4: 26th October 2021 (1pm-5pm)
International Protection and processing claims
- Refugee Definition
- Humanitarian Protection
- Evidence required
- Exclusion (outline)
- Claiming Asylum in the UK
- Children and Age assessment (overview)
- Detained Asylum Casework
- Third Country Cases/ Dublin (overview)
- Clearly Unfounded certificates
- 96/s.120 overview
- Fresh Claims and challenges
- Preparing and presenting a fresh claim
Small group/breakout room worked examples (30mins x 2)
Exam style longer questions/drafting
Materials will be provided electronically via email.