The general EUSS application deadline is imminent. To assist practitioners with last-minute instructions and complex cases, we aim to provide clarity by addressing:
– EUSS basics refresher
– lack supporting documents before the deadline (including passports and outstanding EEA Regs documents)
– immigration status after the grace period where applications remain undecided
– late applications, reasonable grounds and the effect on immigration status
– Suitability and triggering enforcement action – evaluating the merits of making an application
– complex case scenarios to assist you in finalising those tricky cases
We will incorporate an extended Q&A section in this session and would encourage delegates to please send in their questions and scenarios in good time.
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – COVID 19 – POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 27 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW & the PBS (access to 4 modules & Covid 19 module in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2020 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.