Please join us after the Conference for a festive drinks reception.
HJT Training’s acclaimed annual judicial review conference gives you the chance to keep up to date and hear from leading practitioners on the implications of the latest developments in judicial review in the immigration field.
This year, our Judicial Review Conference will be presented by leading practitioners in the Immigration and Asylum field including David Jones (HJT Director, founder of HJT Research which provides online country information on human rights conditions in over 80 countries), Mark Symes (HJT Director, co-author of Immigration Appeals and Remedies Handbook of which the Upper Tribunal President says “a compulsory addition to the library of every immigration judge and practitioner”), Sandra Akinbolu (tenant at Lamb Building, EU Expert and HJT’s highest rated trainer), Immigration Expert Julian Bild and Toufique Hossain Director at Duncan Lewis Solicitors
Included in this years conference:
- Round up of the latest thinking on public law procedures
- The latest on recovering costs in judicial review proceedings
- Fairness and dishonesty allegations
- The general refusal reasons: TOEIC and tax dodging allegations
- Latest developments in litigating the PBS on judicial review
- Human rights update: the latest private and family life issues, and what are the limits of limbo?
- Recent challenges to NRM trafficking decisions, including support issues, and the developing law on Article 4, ECHR.
- Detention: Damages, Duties and the Detention Centre Rules
Mastering Immigration Law subscribers will receive a 15% discount upon booking.
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2019 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.