Happening Issues in Immigration law
It’s hard to keep up with modern immigration law in all its dimensions.
We address relevant considerations to take on board when preparing applications and in the context of the arguments that might be run via appeals, administrative or judicial review applications:
- Strategies for addressing visitor refusals
- Validity of applications
- Problems for overstayers
- Remedies for common immigration problems
- “Genuineness” testing
- Evidential flexibility
- Drafting administrative review applications
- Demanding fair decision making
- Long residence applications
- Good character and naturalisation
Unable to attend this course? Why not subscribe to our Mastering Immigration Law Subscription?
- – 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2018 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2018) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.