The Court of Appeal have revisited the approach to proportionality, precariousness and exceptional circumstances in family life cases. And there have been many new developments in EEA law including amendments to the Regulations and a series of interesting case from the CJEU and Upper Tribunal. Catch up with our expert trainers.
- Latest Home Office guidance on children
- New Court of Appeal decisions on precariousness and exceptional circumstances
- One stop notices and consent to raising new matters on appeal
- Using documents from family proceedings
- Summer 2019 amendments to EEA Regs 2016 for extended family members
- Invalidity of EEA applications & specified evidence
- Self sufficient children: CJEU reverses the law
- New procedural and substantive rights for former family members?
- Surinder Singh cases revitalised with UT’s rejection of “centre of life” tst
- Workers ceasing activities
- Non suspensive appeals
- EU settled status scheme
- Turkish workers and businesspeople
- Damages in EU claims
Asylum and deportation
- Latest cases on establishing a compelling case against deportation
- Asylum update: internal relocation, cessation, and procedures including Dublin 3
Mastering Immigration Law Resource
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU, SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (access to 4 modules in free trial)
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40 VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS CASE LAW UPDATES
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, free ebooks, online courses and the latest copy of 2019 Edition Immigration Manual (released Autumn 2019) information, check out our advert video below or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.