If ‘Brexit means Brexit’, what does Brexit actually mean?
Brexit now seems a certainty and with that comes many changes, both for EU nationals and their family members already here, but also for those hoping to travel to the UK in the coming months and years. This course will focus on what’s changed, what hasn’t, and what that means for those going through the process at the moment.”
The course will cover:
- The EU Settlement Scheme as it develops
- EEA status for dual nationals and EU children
- EEA Appeal rights post Brexit
- Updates for Surinder Singh cases
- Case Law update
This training course will be delivered by HJT Trainers Adam Pipe & Sandra Akinbolu.
Unable to attend this course? Why not subscribe to our Mastering Immigration Law Subscription?
- – 21 DAY FREE TRIAL
- – UPDATES OF THE LAW AS OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN, MONTHLY SUMMARY SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU SEE MIL SUBSCRIPTION BLOG
- – 17 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF IMMIGRATION LAW (Modules 1 – 4 Only During Trial)
- – 10 MODULES COVERING EVERY ASPECT OF PBS LAW
- – OVER 350 MCQs TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- – 40+ VIDEOS RECORDED BY HJT TRAINERS AND DIRECTORS
- – CASE LAW UPDATES
- – 15% DISCOUNT AS A SUBSCRIBERS
- – CPD ACCREDITED FOR OISC/SRA/BSB
A first of it’s kind online subscription service that provides you with all the essential immigration knowledge you require, you can use it as a training aid or simply as a reference tool. We cover many topics, navigating the immigration rules, EEA residence rights, Nationality applications, Appendix FM and private life applications, Deportation and removals, Points Based System and the case law interpreting it, Asylum claims and many more.
Our resource, which is regularly updated during the currency of your subscription, is presented in a user-friendly style with hundreds of Multiple Choice Questions with fully explained answers that you can use to check your understanding as you progress. Hyperlinks to every significant legal authority and Home Office policy, a selection of video presentations by our expert trainers/directors summarising the key points from each module, top tips for your everyday practice, diagrams of procedures and processes, eBooks (includes eBook MPBS Manual), online courses and a paperback copy of the latest HJT Immigration Manual, for more information, check out our advert video or speak to one of our sales advisers on 020 3766 3860.