Private and family life cases are amongst the most complex that confront the immigration practitioner, and family life with adult dependant relatives under Appendix FM of the Immigration rules counts among the category of cases which are ‘deemed’ to be human rights claims.
To provide more detailed guidance addressing specific factors, this e-book forms part of a 7-book series:
- Family and private life claims for families with children
- Representing partners (without children)
- Adult dependent relatives
- Victims of domestic violence and bereaved partners
- Private life
- Human rights claims and remedies
- Private Life claims case law resource
Updated in March 2018.