HJT have developed a series of courses on the Points Based System being launched throughout 2018. Developed by Garden Court Tenant, and HJT Director Mark Symes, our aim is to provide a comprehensive guide to the Points based system. Each course also contains a multiple choice question quiz to test your knowledge. All PBS courses are CPD Accredited. Please see below for a list of all the PBS course that will be available by the end of 2018.
- Introduction to the Points Based System
- General themes in PBS cases: English language, maintenance and other recurring concepts
- Representing Entrepreneurs
- Representing Investors
- Tier 2 Migrants
- Tier 4: students and child students
- Other kinds of PBS case: Tier 1 General, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent, and Tier 5
- Remedies under the Points Based System
- Representing Tier 2 and Tier 5 Sponsors
- Compliance: Downgrading, suspension and revocation of Sponsor licences
More courses will become available throughout the year, please watch this space for more exciting content, in the mean time please see below, here are the current available PBS online courses.
To celebrate the launch of HJTs brand new Mastering the Points Based System Manual, PBS eBooks & PBS online courses, we have scheduled a series of bitesize courses leading up to our FREE Launch Event on the 29th November 2018. HJT Directors David Jones and Mark Symes will take you through the PBS journey and showcase our series of PBS eBooks, PBS online courses and Mastering the Points Based System Manual. There will be plenty of time for drinks and networking!