Sponsors face many pitfalls in obtaining Sponsor licences and then keeping them. With up to fifteen licence revocations every week, compliance is a critical part of the sponsorship regime.
PBS | TIER 2 SPONSORS: COMPLIANCE AND THREATS TO LICENCES
What is covered?
- Comprehensive notes explaining the Rules and the Guidance
- Practical guidance on the compliance process and compliance visits
- An explanation of downgrading, suspension and revocation
- Ideas on writing representations and Pre Action Protocol letters
- Proven strategies to get the most out the judicial review process, including interim relief
Can’t attend our PBS Training? Why not check out our Mastering the Points Based System Subscription Service!
Your one-stop regularly updated online resource to the Points Based System
– 11 EBOOKS TO DOWNLOAD ON ANY DEVICE
– 9 MODULES INCLUDING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
– COPY OF THE POINTS BASED SYSTEM MANUAL
– CPD ACCREDITED TO SHOW YOUR COMPETENCE TO YOUR PROVIDER
– 1 YEAR OF PBS UPDATES
Mastering the Points Based System Subscription (MPBS) is a new service which collates all our PBS related products into one comprehensive and informative resource for any practitioner who deals with PBS work. Our MPBS Subscription will include regular updates, hyperlinks to important PBS related law and Top Tips to help boost your knowledge! Mastering Immigration Law (MIL) subscribers can sign up to our MPBS for a discounted rate. Contact us for more information on 020 376 63860.
Mastering Immigration Law Online Subscription Service (1 Year)
Check out our subscription service with a FREE 7 day trial. You may cancel at any time during the trial and not be charged a thing!
The trial period will give you access to all 17 Modules of the online resource which includes videos and quizzes for you to use. The trial period will however limit your access to any downloadable content, you will not receive access to our Updates & Documentation module, eBooks, Online Courses, and our manual will not be dispatched.
If you decide to sign up to our service, you will be charged 7 days after signing up and all services will be activated and a copy of the 2018 edition Immigration Manual will be dispatched out to you upon release.