The Judicial Review Conference 2017 will be presented by leading practitioners in the Immigration and Asylum field and will include David Jones (founder of HJT Research which provides online country information on human rights conditions in over 80 countries), Mark Symes (co-author of Immigration Appeals and Remedies Handbook of which the Upper Tribunal President says “a compulsory addition to the library of every immigration judge and practitioner”), Declan O’Callaghan (highly regarded for his public and administrative law practice) and Sandra Akinbolu (tenant at Lamb Building, and HJT’s highest rated trainer).
DATE: Thursday 7th December 2017, Conference 10am – 5pm, Drinks Reception 5pm – 6pm
VENUE: London Zone 1 TBC
Lunch and Refreshments all provided.
HJT Training’s acclaimed annual judicial review conference gives you the chance to keep up to date and hear from leading practitioners on the implications of the latest developments in judicial review in the immigration field.
2017 has seen many high profile changes to the world of Immigration, with Mark Symes as chair, we aim to cover:
– Dealing with new decisions and supplementary refusal letters and costs in judicial proceedings
– Developing public law principles
– Detention – mental health, the Detained Fast Track and Detained Asylum Casework processes
– Protection decisions – further representations, fresh claims and third country removals
– Private and family life – Repeat claims and clearly unfounded certificates
– Nationality decisions
– Sponsor licence suspensions and revocations
– Administrative review decisions regarding regular migration routes