Entrepreneur, Investor and Exceptional Talent applications – Taming the Tables and Mastering the Mysteries
The Entrepreneur route represents one of the limited ways by which migrants with money and innovative ideas can obtain residence and settlement rights in the UK. However, it is fiendishly complex and practically puzzling. High net worth individuals often want to try the Investor route: we introduce you to the relevant Rules and guidance.
- The key criteria under the Rules including specified documents
- Each stage of the route: initial and extension applications and indefinite leave to remain
- Dealing with missing documents and information following refusal
- Anticipating and managing genuineness issues and refusals
- The relationship between the Rules and Guidance
15% off to all our Mastering Immigration Law subscribers